This page contains codes/softwares associated to the research done on Publications
iMU-ZOTS Toolbox (2019):
- A toolbox to iteratively learning of a fuzzy system composed of addition of multiple univariate zero-order T-S fuzzy systems:
Toolbox webpage: iMU-ZOTS Toolbox (Software source code and Manual) .
Paper: Jérôme Mendes, Francisco A. A. Souza, Ricardo Maia, and Rui Araújo. Iterative learning of multiple univariate zero-order t-s fuzzy systems. In Proc. of the The IEEE 45th Annual Conference of the Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2019), pages 3657-3662, Lisbon, Portugal, October 14-17 2019. IEEE. [doi]
GAM-ZOTS Toolbox (2019):
- A toolbox to neo-fuzzy neuron systems identification learning based on backfitting algorithm:
uSelf-FLC Toolbox (2020):
- A toolbox to self-evolve a direct fuzzy controller represented by univariate control rules:n
SEDFLC Toolbox (2017):
- A toolbox to self-evolve an online fuzzy controller:
Toolbox webpage: SEDFLC Toolbox (Software source code and Manual).
Paper: Jérôme Mendes, Francisco Souza and Rui Araújo. Online Evolving Fuzzy Control Design: An Application to a CSTR Plant. IEEE 15th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN 2017), pages 1-8, Emden, Germany, July 24 - July 17. IEEE. [doi]
Self-Tuning PID Controllers Toolbox (2017):
- A toolbox to self-tuning PID controllers